Mold Testing

mold testing
Most homeowners are already aware of that strong, musty odor associated with mold growth within their home. It is highly recommended that you have your home tested by a professional for Mold and Environmental hazards. Keeping the indoor humidity below 45 percent can prevent the high humidity levels and condensation on glass/metal surfaces that supports the growth of mold. Since spores thrive on moisture, Mold testing is immensely important. It can quickly develop into a larger colony, with millions of spores existing within an area the size of a postage stamp. Established mold is easily identifiable, creating dark spots on the ceiling, floors or walls; a sure sign that a Hightower Restoration specialist is required. Mold spores are microscopic and travel freely amongst the wind, making it very difficult to contain or eliminate. It can damage your property as well as your health, and may create further damage and endangerment.